We're always looking for enthusiastic, stylish and knowledgeable people with great customer service skills to join our team. This fun store is ideal for an optician passionate about style and eyewear collections. eye-bar offers a highly personalized service where opticians guide their clients through individualized frame selection.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists clients in selecting frames and lenses best suited for their lifestyle, RX and price needs.
- Handles tasks such as recording measurements, adjusting or fitting eyewear carefully and precisely.
- Maintains strong relationship with labs for processing orders.
- Instructs customers in adapting to, wearing and caring for eyewear and contact lenses.
- Works closely with professional staff including optometrists to deliver outstanding patient care.
- Assists in inventory management and purchase of eyewear collections.
- Sources new innovative frame collections from around the globe.
Skills & Talents
- Licensed Optician with plenty of experience or new graduate with lots of enthusiasm.
- Student Optician with at least 1 year of experience
- Commitment to sales targets and ability to generate sales revenue.
- Ability to create an enjoyable shopping environment with outstanding customer service and customer education.
- Passion for style and eyewear from vintage spectacles to bright plastics to timeless designs and conservative metals.
- Excellent time-management, organization, problem solving and communication skills.
eye-bar optometrists, opticians & eyewear specialists offers eyewear and sunglasses in a fun environment in Sherwood Park. More than just eyewear, eye-bar provides eye exams, contact lenses, laser eye visions consultations and eye emergency services from vision loss to red eyes. For more information, please continue checking out our website, or stop in and chat with the current eye-bar team.
Please email your resume to email@example.com