Book Your Eye Exam - We Saved You A Seat
1) By Phone: (780) 467-3341
2) Walk-in: #25-993 fir Street, Sherwood Park Alberta | T8A 4N5
(We're located off Wye Road between Shoppers Drug Mart & Safeway)
3) Book online:
Book Online Instructions
- Our system allows you to choose the day, the time, services and the doctor you wish to see.
- When choosing an optometrist from our list, choosing “Any Available’ will result in more choices. You will still be able to see which optometrists are available when booking your appointment.
- For last minute appointments or emergencies please call our office.
- NOTE: If you want to use a government insurance like: AISH (Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped), Indian Affairs or AAHB (Alberta Adult Health Benefit) you must call us, because we need time to get an authorization number for your appointment.
- You will receive an email confirmation with all your appointment details, plus a reminder text message & email.
Frequently Asked Questions about Eye Exams
How early should I arrive for my eye exam?
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You are always welcome to arrive earlier and spend some time perusing our eyewear selection.
What should I bring to my eye exam?
Being well-prepared will help your appointment go smoothly. Please bring the following:
- Alberta Health Care Number (if you are an out-of-province regular eye exam fees apply)
- Photo ID - Alberta Health Care requires valid photo ID to be shown prior to each visit.
- If you wear contact lenses, please bring the boxes or individual lens packages if possible.
- A copy of your previous eyeglass prescription (if you are already an existing eye-bar patient, we already have your previous prescription on file).
- If you are covered by an insurance plan, please bring the appropriate coverage information.
How long will my eye exam take?
A comprehensive eye examination usually takes between 20-30 minutes, however, the length of the eye exam will vary depending on what tests and services are performed.
Do you offer evening and weekend eye exam appointments?
Yes. Check out our online eye exam booking system for up to date doctor availability and times.