eye-bar Doctor of Optometry
Dr. Ross McKenzie, O.D.
Optometrist, Sherwood Park
- Co-founder of eye-bar in Sherwood Park
- Hails from Saskatchewan (spent his summers on a farm!)
- Graduated from Pacific University in Portland
- Builds concrete furniture
- Triathlete and Runner - favourite sport though is swimming
- Cheers loudly and proudly as an Oilers fan
Dr. Ross McKenzie has traveled a long way from the farm fields of his childhood in Saskatchewan. Before arriving in Alberta, he practiced optometry in Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon and the deserts of Arizona. In fact, he is such a legend that if he wasn't practicing optometry, he’d be in Hollywood.
Patients love Dr. Ross McKenzie’s sense of humour and very professional and direct approach to eye-care. His knowledge runs deep in expertise in pediatrics (kids!), laser eye surgery and emergency eye-care. He uses plain language to educate you on your eye health and treatment options.