Have you been looking for a new contact lens solution? Maybe the all-new Biotrue multipurpose contact lens solution by Bausch & Lomb will be right for you! This lens care product has been available in the United States for over a year and is set to launch across Canada in early April.
Biotrue contact lens solution is approved for use with all soft contact lenses include silicone hydrogel lenses like Acuvue Oasys w Hydraclear and Air Optix Aqua Comfort Plus. Biotrue conditions, cleans, removes protein deposits, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lens for up to 30 days. BioTrue also uses the same natural lubricant found in the human eye to help improve contact lens comfort.
- pH balanced - matches the eyes natural tears and improves initial comfort
- Biocompatible Moisture - contains a lubricating compound called hyaluronan which is found in the eyes natural tears, and in many leading lubricating eye drops
- Clear packaging - allows you to know when your about to run out
How to use it:
- Remove your contact lenses
- Place at least 3 drops of Biotrue on each side of the lens and rub for about 20 seconds
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for about 5 seconds
- Store contact lenses in fresh Biotrue solution for at least 4 hours before re-wearing
- If you have not worn your contact lenses in 30 days, you must remove them, reclean them and restore them in fresh Biotrue solution.
You can learn more about Biotrue multipurpose contact lens solution by visiting biotrue.com or talk to an eye-bar optometrist.
To read the Biotrue package insert & product directions – click here
Book your next eye exam in Sherwood Park with an eye-bar optometrist
Images via: Bausch & Lomb