If you should ever experience any of the following symptoms please call eye-bar as soon as possible @ 780.467.3341. Most emergency visits to your optometrist are now covered under Alberta Health Care.
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Seeing flashes of light in one or both of your eyes
- Seeing a large number of spots or “floaters” in your eyes, especially if the number has increased dramatically recently
- Double vision
- Pain in or around the eyes
- Headaches that progressively worsen over time.
If you should ever experience any of these ocular symptoms outside of normal eye-bar office hours, please proceed directly to the Royal Alexandra Hospital or call Health Link Alberta @ 780.408.5465 for further assistance.